Watanabe Risa on Model Press Interview (4/12)

Watanabe Risa or also known as Berisa was interviewed by Model Press on the day she appeared on Tokyo Girls Collection (TGC) 2017 Spring/Summer on March, 25th. She was being interviewed before and after her appearance on TGC’s catwalk. How was the interview? Here I already translated it for you!

“Nervous face” before appear on catwalk…
- Your face looks stiff. You’re really nervous after all?
Risa:  Yes, I am. It’s my first opportunity to appear on such a place without another members, I’m really nervous. I will do my best in order to not get swallowed by things around me, and to not get swallowed by the atmosphere.
-  Tell us what you thought when you heard about this TGC appearance.
Risa:  Since I will appear alone, of course I felt scared inside me. I was more worried than feeling happy… But my current feeling is half-half. Since I got this opportunity, I want to do it properly.
-  Did members send you encouragement message?
Risa : I have received message from members one after another since morning. I received voice message from Saito Fuyuka (laugh). People around me always cheering me, like “Fighting!” (laugh).
“Smiling face” after appeared on catwalk…
-  Otsukaresama. How was your first TGC appearance?
Risa:  I was really nervous. I still can’t get accustomed after all. But the cheers make me happy.
-  Do you want to appear onnext TGC?
Risa:  I will do it with pleasure if I get another opportunity. I want to do it with members too! I will do my best in order to be invited again.
More nervous than audition…
-  Congratulations for your appointment as Non-No exclusive model! I could feel your nervousness when you introduced yourself on Non-No 45th Anniversary Event (March, 21st).
Risa:  That introduction might be the most tense ever. Perhaps, more than Keyakizaka46 audition… (laugh).
-  You were introduced in front of the press corps and 800 Non-No’s readers. When your name was called, the venue became really loud.
Risa:  I was really happy. Although it was not so long since the announcement, the girls already brought fan and board with “Berisa” written on it.
I do feel anxiety… all I feel is anxiety (laugh)
-  What kind of model do you want to be?
Risa:  I want to be a model that can be imitated by girls, a model that can be admired by everyone. In order to be someone like that, I’m learning how to pose and make expression. I want to absorb a lot of things.
- Do you have anxiety toward this model activities?
Risa:  I do feel anxiety… all I feel is anxiety (laugh).
-  You already did photoshoot once.
Risa:  Yes, I did. But I didn’t really know how I should do… Since I was given kind of intsructions on that photoshoot, it makes me want to be able to do things myself.
Thing that make her want to cry
-  You’re an exclusive model now, what is thing you have to do immediately?
Risa:  I’m soaking myself in hot water despite don’t have many free time. I’m usually doing this, but it becomes troublesome when I have to wake up earlier (bitter smile). But recently, I massage myself so hard until makes me want to cry (laugh).
-  Until you want to cry? (laugh)
Risa:  Yes (laugh). I do it until my skin red.
-  I expect you to appear on Non-No’s cover as result of that!
Risa:  (little embarassed) I will do my best.
A message to fans!
-  Finally, please give a message to your fans!
Risa:  From now on, please watch and enjoy my activities both as Keyakizaka46 and model. I will do my best!
-  Thank you very much.
Risa:  Thank you very much.
===================================================================
That’s the interview. I’m so happy she still thought about another members. She even wants to appear on TGC with fellow members. Even on another occasion, she always pointed out the importance of Keyaki’s members, so many times. She really loves Keyaki. Just wonderful.
Since she doing her best to achieve her dream, it’s not like I will lose to her. I do not want lose to her. I will do my best too. Finally, sorry if my english is so bad and thank you for reading!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BRODY February 2018 - Ikeda Kazuma x Shinguu Ryouhei "A Dialogue of Keyakizaka46’s Music Videos"

Quick Japan Vol.135 – TAKAHIRO