HUSTLE PRESS Interview - Shida Manaka


Are you mad? No, I am not.
The Cool Beauty of Keyakizaka46, Shida Manaka a.k.a Shida-chan. At first glance, it seems that she is in bad mood, but actually she is a carefree person. Then, she is often showing mysterious high spirit, it's adorable! Then, about the unique "Shida's World", the more you know about it, the more it seems attractive!


――If we look carefully to 24 hours clock that Shida-san wrote, you almost do nothing… Don’t you go outside in your day off?
Shida : If I wake up in the morning, I will go to such a place like Shibuya. If I wake up in the afternoon, I will think “today is over”. I turn into give-up mode. Then, I regret it while lying around in bed for one day.
――To begin with, do you have to sleep for 13 hours?
Shida : Yes. I want to sleep as long as that. Recently, I had to wake up early because of my job. Even though my sleep time is short, I hate to be awakened by alarm. I want to sleep until my eyes naturally open.
――Ah, I understand that feeling.
Shida : I’m always sleeping without turning off my television. Generally, I’m always being awakened by the sound of “Wide Show” program. But, since I can’t move my body for a while, so I lie around in bed for 1 hour… Me, in the first place, don’t really like sleeping.
――Huh?
Shida : After wake up, it’s like… our body is feeling tired, isn’t it? So, I think lying around is necessary.
――I think it’s oversleeping side effect. Next, your smartphone usage time is quite long. Do you have to use smartphone for 5 hours?
Shida : ….To be honest, it’s longer than that.
―― What on earth do you do?
Shida : LINE’s game… Recently, I sent game invitation message to our manager. If we send invitation message, we will get a gift in the game.
―― Generally, if you send such a thing to adults, they will get mad to you, won’t they?
Shida : Yes. However, our manager is really kind, I think it’s not a problem. But, I think I spend more time watching video than playing game. If I watch my favourite artist’s music videos, time will fly so fast.
――Which artist do you like?
Shida : ONE OK ROCK! Their songs are good! I like them so much!
――Oh, you’re in high tension suddenly (laugh). Which song do you like?
Shida : It’s Kimishidai Ressha. Listening to it will boost my mood. On the Keyakizaka46 audition, I’m always listened to it before the assesment.
―― Did you do it to relieve your nervousness?
Shida : Hmm, it’s not like that. In the 4th assesment (last assesment), I thought I will pass the audition.
―― Oh, you had confidence.
Shida: Ah, no. Before the assesment, Fuuchan (Saito Fuyuka) told me “Let’s pass the audition!”. When I heard that, I felt little assured.
―― So, you received encouragement. By the way, did you lose weight?
Shida : Yes, I did. Since I’m member of Keyakizaka46 now, I think “I have to do diet”. Recently, I started making green smoothie. I bought the same blender as Risa (Watanabe Risa) uses.
――Wow, it’s healthy. But, blender is pretty noisy, isn’t it?
Shida : It’s really noisy. But, I use it without worrying about it (laugh).
――I get it. Do you have something you want to do?
Shida : Hmm… I want to grow my hair. Last year, I got my hair cutted. But, I started to think that my previous haircut was better. My mom ever said to me “Long hair suits you best”. Because of that, I didn’t cut my hair.
――Talking of Shida-san’s mother, she wrote something about you on the questionnaire of “Keyaki, tte Kakenai?”. She wrote “Her overall looks is pretty nice. She is also cute with tied hair”.
Shida : No~ That makes me so embarassed! Why did she write such a thing?!
――(Laugh) Doesn’t it mean that she loves her daughter?
Shida : Eee… I’m really embarassed… But, I want to try semi-long haircut like Akanen’s (Moriya Akane). I was often told that my face has strong features (laugh), so I want to find out haircut that suits me best.

Translation had been published on: https://tmblr.co/ZQQzji26XAxuf

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BRODY February 2018 - Ikeda Kazuma x Shinguu Ryouhei "A Dialogue of Keyakizaka46’s Music Videos"

Quick Japan Vol.135 – TAKAHIRO